|Submission Policy Updated as of April 22, 2020|
If you'd like to submit your music to be reviewed for release by Deep Elm Records, the instructions on this page is the only way to do it.
But first, thanks for your interest in our label! We have listened to every submission we have been sent for 25 years. You do not need permission to send us your music. We accept unsolicited submissions worldwide, however they must be in the format described below.
Before you begin, we suggest the following:
1) Read through the questions below. If you don't know the answers to most of these questions, Deep Elm is likely not the label for your band.
After you have finished the above, then:
4) Copy and Paste your responses in an email to email@example.com and include ALL of the information requested.
Every band on our active roster has been signed through this process. Please do not call, e-mail or contact us about your submission. We will listen! After all, this is how we find new bands. If we are interested in your music, we will be in contact with you. You are welcome to submit again when you have new music available. Due to the high number of unsolicited submissions we receive, we do not comment on music that we pass on. This doesn't mean your music isn't good, it's just not a good fit for Deep Elm. But don't give up. Work hard to find a label that loves what you do...and don't give up!
Music Submission Form:
01) Band Name:
02) City / State / Country:
03) How long has the band been together? Please list members and instruments / roles.
04) What genre(s) do you consider your music?
05) How many total songs do you have ready for release?
06) Has your band ever worked with a record label? If so, please explain.
07) Do you work with a manager? If so, who and for how long?
08) Why do you want to work with Deep Elm Records?
09) What are your goals as a band?
10) Streaming Link for Song #1 of 3:
11) Streaming Link for Song #2 of 3:
12) Streaming Link for Song #3 of 3:
13) How old is each song above?
14) Are these songs already available online to the public? If so, for how long?
15) Band Instagram URL:
16) Band Facebook URL:
17) Band Website URL:
18) Anything else you would like to add?